Frequently Asked Questions
Grocery shopping just got easier with Lin's To Go. Lin's To Go is our online grocery service powered by Rosie; it's everything you love about Lin's, online! Shop for your favorite items from the comfort of anywhere. It's easy, fast and affordable. Simply login, shop for your items, and select a pickup or delivery time that works for you and then relax while we do the rest!.
Lin's To Go for curbside pickup is available at ALL Lin’s locations. Delivery is currently only available from our St. George locations.
The convenience fee for all pickup orders is $1.99.
Delivery fees will vary based on distance from the store, but starts at $5.79 per order. Delivery is only available from our two St. George locations.
Please note: Prices online may vary from those in-store. All advertised discounts and promotions found in Lin's weekly ad are honored at the same price you would receive in the store.
Yes! Through recent partnerships between Rosie, Postmates and Door Dash we are now happy to provide delivery from select Lin’s locations. We hope to have our other Lin’s To Go locations online with a delivery solution very soon. We also offer delivery at select locations through our partners at Shipt. To learn more and to start shopping online for home or business delivery with Shipt, click here
Lin's To Go is open from 9 am to 7 pm, Seven days a week, with delivery times available between 10 AM and 7 PM. On holidays, our pickup and delivery hours are subject to change with store holiday hours. You can view available times at checkout.
We offer same-day pickup and delivery. All orders require a 3-hour lead time and the last time that an order can be placed for same-day pickup is 2:00 pm. Orders for delivery with Shipt may be available for delivery in as little as one hour. Learn more and shop for 1-hour delivery with Shipt, click here
Though some item prices might be different from those in-store, Lin's To Go works hard to provide the best value for online grocery shopping. All advertised discounts and promotions found in the Lin's weekly ad are honored at the same price you would receive in the store. If you notice an item that you believe is priced incorrectly, please email us at email@example.com
- Create an account using the link on the homepage or by visiting /signup?retailer=lins
- Search for items using the search bar at the top of the page or search for items using the department navigation on the left hand side of the page. You can also shop using the Weekly Ad feature at the top of the page.
- Add items to your cart by hovering over the item and selecting the quantity needed
- Click on the cart tab on the right hand side of the screen
- Select in-store pickup and enter your contact information
- Choose a date and time to pick up your items or to have them delivered
- Review your order and enter any promotion codes
- Enter payment details at checkout
- Pickup your order at your selected time or sit back, relax and wait for your delivery - be sure to have your confirmation code handy as it is required to release your order
The minimum order is $30.00 for online grocery pickup. We don't have a max order. However, items are subject to store availability
You may place your order up to six days in advance. However, at this point once your order is placed it cannot be modified. We are anticipating an update that will allow you to make an order, select a time slot and modify your order throughout the week. Please watch for update emails.
Whether shopping in store or online with linsgrocery, our promise is to exceed your expectations by combining the best customer service with the freshest foods. Our team is committed to offering only the highest quality foods and services. Your satisfaction is paramount, which is why we stand behind our products and services 100%.
That's our promise to you.
We do not accept gift cards at this time. Payment must be made by credit or debit card at time of purchase.
We currently do not accept WIC/EBT payments at this time. Payment must be made by credit card at time of purchase. We are working with our software providers and the USDA to make this a possibility in the future.. The only form of payment we currently accept on our site is credit/debit cards.
If you miss your timeslot, we will contact you to reschedule. If you know ahead of time you will not be able to meet your pre-selected time, please contact us to reschedule.
- Look for the linsgrocery parking stalls or designated curbside area
- Call or text the number on your email confirmation and we will bring your order out to your car.